Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hello,welcome to Treasure Dragons.

I have made this blog to share my love and knowledge of dragons with my friends and family.  There is even a list of dragons from most dangerous to opposite.  Please share your knowledge and ask me quetions you may have about dragons.  Thank you for checking out my blog.  I can't wait to hear from you!    
            Plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll   eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!    Pause.    READ BOTTOM!        My name is $%^&*()@!#$!!!!/?><__--""':;<,>.!!!!!!????!    





By the way these dragons are made up so now I (I said I like me OK) woudn't go to the library going straight to the fiction section muttering 'Treasure dragons treasure dragons, oh where could it be, here treasure dragons come here.'even though when I'm finished with this blog I'll turn it into a book.

6 comments:

  1. Well- at last! I have just been wondering about dragon hierarchy. No one I have spoken to knows anything about dragons and especially the significance of their color. Are dragons related to dinosaurs? If so, have the colors evolved? Because, it seems to me that dinosaurs were not too colorful. I know that some dragons eat other dragons, but what do the non-dragon eating dragons eat? I will be anxious to get your answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to know more about the Opal dragons. How do they survive? What do they eat? And how do they get away from the Ruby dragons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dragons aren't related to dinosaurs ,but they are both reptiles. Non dragon eating dragons eat bugs,gems,lizards,and frogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gems??? really, how interesting. Tell me more when you get a chance. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am curious to know if there are any treasure dragons that can change colors. This would seem to be a great place to find out that kind of information on dragons. I sure hope there's more to follow. Looking forward to the answers and so much more in future post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Opal dragons can change to red or green.

    ReplyDelete